Sunday, August 31, 2008

The wall

The old structures are crumbling. For the first time in my life I see that there is nothing that I need to do. I was so driven to make a difference in the world. I was desperate to save something and help. I hung my hat on wanting to serve. Now I recognize that I all can do is love what I do and do what I love. We are all in this together and it is happening. Just like the Soviet Union fell, the old structures are crumbling. Bliss is waiting. All I have to do is get into gratitude and ride it. Without gratitude it happens but the difference is immeasurable. It is the difference between being terrified and having fun.

1 comment:

Dr Cynthia Miller said...

HI Shannon,
I have been thinking of you lately! Thanks for posting my blog on your blog.
Are you still in Durango?

Blessings for a wonderful New Year,
Cynthia